Dear ESAIC Member,
The election procedure for the National Council Representatives will start soon.
They are to be elected by their fellow ESAIC countrymen and women in the countries listed below. ESAIC Active Members are eligible to present themselves as a candidate to the elections to represent their working country in the Council.
Should you be interested in becoming more involved within the Society and would like to participate, so please submit your candidacy.
26.2. Each National Council Representative shall
- represent the Active Members of his/her respective Eligible Country,
- be an Active Member working in the same Country he/she represents.
- be responsible for contact & regular transfer of information between ESAIC &
- the Active Members working professionally in the same Country, and
- the respective European National Society of Anaesthesiologists of that country.
How to apply: Conditions for a valid application
- Be an active member 2023.
- Send an email to officialise your candidacy together with:
- 2 support letters from ESAIC Active Members from your working country,
- Optional: you can also add to your application a motivation letter addressed to the ESAIC members of your country (maximum 1-page A4).
All documents (application with 2 support letters and motivation letter if applicable) must be sent to email@example.com by 30 Sept. 23.59 CET at the latest.
NB: Your application documents will be shared with the Active Members of your country.
Term of office
Start of mandates
The term of office starts on 1 Jan. 2024.
Duration of mandates
- 26.4. […] The term of office of the National Council Representatives is a three (3) years term, indefinitely renewable for consecutive two (2) years terms.
For further information about the election procedure or the duties of Council Members, please check section VII of our Society Articles of Association.
We look forward to your continued support of the most important Society representing Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care in Europe.
Prof. Radmilo Jankovic