The mission of the ESAIC Trainees Committee (ESAICTC) is to establish a network between the approximately 22.000 European Anaesthesiology Trainees (the ESAIC Trainee Network (ESAICTN)), from the countries represented in the ESAIC Council and National Anaesthesiologists Societies Committee (NASC) and to strengthen their visibility within the Society.
The aims of the ESAICTC overlap with the aims of the ESAIC and it coordinates and conducts the ESAICTN activities and projects. The ESAICTN includes 3 levels of communication:
- Between all the European trainees and the ESAICTC through social networks, regardless of the ESAIC membership status. The goal is to connect an estimated number of 22.000 European trainees.
- Between all European trainees committees or sections and the ESAICTC through the National Trainee Representatives. The goal is to enable a representative flow of information from the trainees from each European country and the ESAICTC.
- The ESAICTC and ESAIC Leadership. The ESAICTC is the interface between the data collected from the ESAICTN and the ESAIC Leadership.
Therefore, the success of the trainee network depends on every each of us. The difference can only be made if we stay connected and dynamic. There is no cost associated with the ESAIC Trainee Network and anyone can join! We encourage everyone, whether or not you’re a member of the ESAIC, to be part of our Trainee Network.
There are many benefits to being a part of the Trainee Network
- Integrate in a task force with the ESAIC trainee committee (certificates in exchange)
- Get involved in the Euroanesthesia trainees program team (certificates in exchange)
- Receive all ESAIC information benefiting trainees
- Hear about the latest news and publications in anaesthesiology, events and courses, and grants and awards
- Have an active voice and make an impact
- Advance the field of anaesthesiology, together
Become a Trainee Member of the ESAIC
- BE INFORMED Receive updates and access new information through our website, journal, digital publications, and guidelines.
- SAVE MONEY Reduced rates to Euroanaesthesia and ESAIC Focus Meeting on Perioperative Medicine.
- INCREASE YOUR IMPACT Get a competitive edge over non-members with exclusive access to funding, network studies, training, and educational opportunities.
- BECOME A LEADER Expand your influence and grow the field of anaesthesiology through committee participation, improving educational resources, organising programmes, and more.
Applicants for trainee membership must attach a letter (download below) endorsed by the Director of the training programme stating the programme termination date, otherwise, the rate for affiliate member will be applied.