The purpose of this study is to analyze the predictive performance of (TIMP-2)*(IGFBP7) for moderate and severe AKI in patients with SARS-CoV-2 associated ARDS within the first 7 days.
PredictAKI in COVID19 is an international multi-centre, prospective observational study.
- Moderate or severe ARDS according to the Berlin definition (moderate: paO2/FiO2=101-200mmHg with PEEP≥5cmH2O, severe: paO2/FiO2≤100mmHg with PEEP≥5cmH2O)
- SARS-CoV2 positive test
- Age ≥ 18 years
- Informed consent
- Pre-existing AKI
- Severe CKD with eGFR<20ml/min
- Chronic dialysis dependency
- Kidney transplant within the last 12 months
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Persons with any kind of dependency on the investigator or employed by the sponsor or investigator.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org