2021 BJA-ESAIC Grants
The ESAIC Research Committee is delighted to announce the second year of the BJA – ESAIC Grant. Developed from the collaboration between ESAIC and the British Journal of Anaesthesia to enhance clinical practice in the field of Anaesthesia. This Grant will offer the unique possibility to provide its winner with a 100 000 EUR budget.
Currently open – Application deadline is March 15th 2021
2021 ESAIC Grants
ESAIC Project Grants, Research support Grants, Young start-up Grant(s) 2021
- Deadline for applications’ SHORT abstract submission – Postponed to 15 October 2020, 23h59 CET
- Results to applicants (triage & request for full application) – Monday 16 Nov 2020
- Deadline for FULL GRANT applications submission – Saturday 05 Dec 2020
- Final Results to applicants – 15 March 2021
Applications for this programme are currently being reviewed. Final results will be communicated in March.
Next Programme : 2022 ESAIC Grants call for application will be open in April
ESAIC Grants aim to promote anaesthesia-related research in Europe and to encourage anaesthesiologists to extend the frontiers of their practice. Applications are sought for the following:
- 2 Project Grants of up to € 60,000 each, to support individual projects of up to two years duration
- 2 Research Support Grants for amounts up to € 15,000 to assist work in progress or pilot studies
- 2 Young Investigator Start-up Grants of up to € 22,500 to encourage a young investigator up to 35 years old in Research in the field of Anaesthesia
- 1 Coordination Grant of up to € 5,000 to support the building of consortia and the preparation of proposals to be submitted under the Horizon 2020 Programme of the European Commission.
Priority is given to topics that have no alternative sources of funding.