Dr. Andreas Ranft (Klinik für Anaesthesiologie und Intensivmedizin, Technische Universität München, Germany)
- Call for centres: Ongoing
- Recruitment of patients: foreseen for 2020
Join the study
This study will include as many participating institutions as possible around the world. It is planned to enrol at least 5,000 patients.
Would your hospital like to join this study as an actively contributing research centre? The ‘Call for Centres form’ must be filled in online. The completion of this form will facilitate coordination and is mandatory for participation in ESAIC CTN. ESAIC Secretariat will then contact you providing you with additional information. Please visit the call for centres page.
- Dr. Andreas Ranft (Klinik für Anaesthesiologie und Intensivmedizin, Technische Universität München, Germany)
- Dr. Francesca Rapido (CHU Montpellier – Hôpital Gui de Chauliac, France)
- Dr. Nicolai Goettel (University Hospital Basel, Switzerland)
- Prof. Gerhard Schneider (Klinik für Anaesthesiologie und Intensivmedizin, Technische Universität München, Germany)
- Prof. Jens Meier (Kepler University Clinic, Austria)
- Dr. Alexander Hapfelmeier (Institut für Medizinische Informatik, Statistik und Epidemiologie, Technische Universität München, Germany)
National Coordinating Investigators
The ESAIC Secretariat and Steering Committee is looking for National Coordinating Investigators to support the conduction of ARCTIC-I study, if you are interested, please contact us at ARCTIC-I@esaic.org
The Study is entirely sponsored by a grant from the European Society of Anaesthesiology Clinical Trial Network (ESAIC CTN). The ESAIC CTN provides an infrastructure for clinical research in the fields of Anaesthesia, Pain, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine by transnational European collaborative studies.
Endorsements and Supports
ARCTIC-I Study is proud to announce its endorsement by:
|Germany; DGAI e.V.
German Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care
|Greece; Hellenic Society of Anaesthesiology||
Russia; Russian Federation of Anesthesiologists and Reanimatologists (FAR)
Association of Anesthesiologists and Intensivists of Serbia
|Turkey; The Turkish Society of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation||https://www.tard.org.tr/
|Malta; Association of Anaesthesiologists of Malta||http://aam-malta.org/
Do you want to endorse or support our study too ? Please contact us at email@example.com