With an ESAIC Membership you will have access to all our benefits in the field of Education, Leadership, ESAIC Events and much more. Have a look at all the exclusive benefits of being an ESAIC Member.
Different rates apply to different types of membership – please check which category you fall under before submitting your membership application.
- A physician who has completed an accredited anaesthesia training programme, who is certified in anaesthesiology, who is licensed to practice medicine, and who resides in a European country (as defined by the World Health Organisation).
- The reduced fee for Active Member is only applicable for a physician who has completed an accredited anaesthesia training programme, who is certified in Anaesthesiology, who is licensed to practise medicine, and who resides in a reduced fee country.
- A certified physician not working in the clinical practice of anaesthesiology.
- A scientist who, while not engaged in administering clinical anaesthesia, is nevertheless interested in anaesthesiology.
- A certified anaesthesiologist, or a certified physician, or a scientist, who resides outside a European country (as defined by the World Health Organisation).
- A physician in training, employed in an anaesthesiology department and whose training programme is accredited by a national governmental body or by the National Board of Anaesthesiology. Trainee membership is limited to a maximum of six years.
- Applicants for trainee membership must attach a letter endorsed by the Director of the training programme stating the programme termination date, otherwise, the rate for affiliate member will be applied – to download the Trainee Letter Template, please click here.
Medical students, Non Physician Registered Health Professionals (NPRHP) and Retired Doctors are regrouped under the category “ Allied Member “.
– Medical Student
Any Medical Student not yet registered as a physician with the licensing authorities in the country they are in training.
– Non Physician Registered Health Professional (NPRHP)
Any registered non-physician health professional accredited by a European national government body working in anaesthesiology-related areas. This can include nurses, bio technicians, therapists, laboratory technicians and audiologists.
– Retired Doctor
An individual who would have qualified as an Active and/or Affiliate Member, but who has retired from employment or self-employment for reasons of age, ill health or disability.
A physician, scientist, or professional who has attained outstanding eminence in anaesthesiology or related fields, and who has served with distinction this Society or organisations which joined the society.
Are you a member of a National or Specialist Society ?
You can become an ESAIC Associate Member through your National or Specialist Society free of charge.
All declared individual members of an ESAIC National or Specialist Society Member can become an ESAIC Associate Member at no additional cost other than their Society Membership Fee.
If you would like to become an ESAIC Associate member, you must check with your Society on how you can take advantage of this benefit.
ESAIC Associate Membership runs from 1 January – 31 December for a two-year period.