G3 8YW Glasgow, Scotland
Advance the health of individuals and populations
The International Forum on Perioperative Safety & Quality (ISQ) supports and energizes the movement for healthcare improvement while bringing together leaders and practitioners committed to improving outcomes for patients and communities.
Explore the Eighth International Forum on Perioperative Safety and Quality
This eighth edition on perioperative patient safety further explores how improvements in patient safety and quality will help to advance the health of individuals and populations. Attendees will hear about global perspectives, the successful implementation of quality projects, and how to maximize learning from adverse events. They will also learn how to analyse success, engage stakeholders, manage fatigue and care for second victims. The ISQ will bring the latest resources to help improve perioperative outcomes for patients and communities.Download the Programme
Educational targets will essentially focus on the following goals:
- Provide a theoretical update on different aspects of the state of the art in the fields of patient safety in anaesthesiology and perioperative medicine (Keynote Lecture and Panels).
- Provide a forum for scientific exchange with peers and the possibility to discuss patient safety with key opinion leaders (Break-out Sessions)
Expected Educational Outcomes
After attending ISQ, delegates will be able to:
- Identify pathways to improve outcomes for patients and communities.
- Assess opportunities for research into quality and safety improvement.
- Translate international concerns on the quality and safety of care into effective action.
- Evaluate methods to foster effective innovation in quality improvement and patient safety.
Anaesthesiologists, intensivists, residents, medical students, nurse anaesthetists, safety and quality experts, and other practitioners and professionals from all over the world who are interested in the quality and safety of perioperative medicine.
|Membership Type||Registration Fee|
|Reduced Fee*||€ 150|
|Individual Society Member or Non-Member||€ 325|
Prices are INCLUSIVE of 20% UK VAT
*Please find a list of reduced-fee countries here
How to register
Registration is now open. You can register through myESAIC. Please check the events section of your profile.
Log in to your personal profile or create one for free below.
For more information, contact email@example.com