İçerenköy, Kayışdağı Cd. No:32, 34752 Ataşehir/İstanbul, Turkey
What is the APSC?
The ESAIC Advanced Patient Safety Course is a live course to teach vital patient safety strategies for acute settings. The APSC forms a key part of the Safer Care to Save Lives Programme, an ESAIC Patient Safety Education programme. Healthcare professionals attending 100% of the ASPC and who pass the course assessment will hold the ESAIC Advanced Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Patient Safety Certificate.
You can download a copy of the example programme here.
The APSC is aimed at all Health care professionals, patients and stakeholders interested in patient safety in acute settings: Intensive Care, Perioperative Care, Anaesthesia, Emergency and other settings where acute patients are treated.
Learn by experiencing
The format of the live part of the APSC will be based on interactive lectures and 360º video simulated scenarios followed by debriefing.
Educational targets focus on the following goals:
- Understand a full integrated vision of the patient safety culture during intensive care and anaesthesia, applicable to all acute settings.
- Provide a framework to apply the patient safety tools in different situations.
- Train the methodology to learn from errors, the importance of critical incident reporting, system analysis, corrective action implementation and feedback.
- Offer an experience of the importance and relevance of human factors and practice resources to improve resolving crisis situations in acute settings.
- Encourage attendees to advocate for patient safety in their work environments.
- Help attendees to join patient safety-related networks.
We have applied for accreditation. Previous editions of the APSC have been awarded 12 EACCME® credits.
|Early Registration||Late Registration|
|Active/Affiliate Member||€ 410||€ 480|
|Reduced Fee Country Active/Affiliate Member||€ 245||€ 300|
|Trainee||€ 265||€ 300|
|Allied Member||€ 265||€ 300|
|Individual Society Member and Non-Member||€ 510||€ 600|