Online Registration for Part ll Examination is now closed
- Registrations for EDAIC Part II 2022 will open on Wednesday 12 January 2022 at 13:30 CET. The Part II online registration form will be accessible from your MyESAIC account.
The Examinations Committee has increased the number of centres and the overall number of seats for 2022. Nevertheless, it is unfortunately not possible to offer a seat to all eligible candidates in 2022 because the number of seats offered depends on the number of skilled and trained EDAIC examiners available during the pandemic. It will probably take a few years to resorb the backlog.
Given the current status of the pandemic, most EDAIC Part II 2022 examination will take place online. We strongly encourage candidates living outside the European Union to register to an online examination. However, 4 centres will be organized face-to-face i.e. Vienna, Hamburg, Barcelona and Porto. We strongly advise candidates who wish to register to a face-to-face examination to regularly enquire about travel restrictions and measures related to COVID enforced by the relevant local authorities.
If the situation with the pandemic does not allow the ESAIC to organize the examination face-to-face, the examination will be held online. Further details will be communicated in due course.
Please note that a limited number of seats has been allocated to each of the Part II languages i.e. English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Scandinavian & Spanish. Once the number of seats in a language is sold out, it will no longer be possible to register in that language. For each language, this number was set based on the availability of EDAIC examiners and the cohort of candidates, taking into consideration the maximum number of seats available in 2022; it can therefore not be increased upon request.
For centres with two languages, please note that English language will only be available two weeks after the opening of registrations. This means that candidates will only be able to register in English in these centres from Wednesday 26 January 2022 at 13:30 CET.
The registration deadline is Wednesday 9 February 2022 23:59 CET.
- Change of centre: if you must change your centre before the registration deadline, your registration will have to be cancelled and the €50 administration fee will apply (see cancellation policy); you will then have to register online again before the registration deadline and the ESAIC cannot guarantee the availability of seats in other centres. No change of centre is allowed after the registration deadline.
- Change of language: if you must change your language of examination before the registration deadline, your registration will have to be cancelled and the €50 administration fee will apply (see cancellation policy below); you will then have to register online again before the registration deadline and the ESAIC cannot guarantee the availability of seats in other centres. No change of the language of examination is allowed after the registration deadline.
- In order to avoid fully booked centres, please make sure to register early, in particular, if your examination language is not English. A limited number of seats has been allocated to each of the Part II languages. Centres which are fully booked cannot be overbooked.
- Different payment options are available including payment by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bancontact). If you choose to pay by debit or credit card, please make sure that you have full valid card details at hand before clicking the registration link as registrations with rejected payment will not be processed. Whichever payment method is used, candidates will receive a confirmation of payment and an invoice by e-mail if their payment has been successful. Admission documents and visa letters are e-mailed to candidates once the eligibility has been checked by the ESAIC Secretariat.
- Please make sure that you have prepared the copy of your diploma of a specialist in anaesthesiology for upload in one of the following file formats before clicking the registration link: pdf, doc(x), odt, bmp, jpg, jpeg or png. The copy of your specialist diploma must be written in its original language. In case your diploma is not written in one of the languages used in the EDAIC Part I or EDAIC Part II examinations, you also need to upload a certified English translation of your diploma. In case you are in the last year of your anaesthetic training in a European country, you will need to upload the completed ESAIC Trainee Letter to prove that your last year of training starts before or on the day of the Part II registration deadline; a copy of your specialist diploma will have to be sent to the Examinations Office before we can grant your EDAIC. Applications without the required documents will automatically be cancelled by ESAIC.
- Please make sure that you have prepared a photograph of yourself in one of the following file formats: bmp, jpeg, jpg or png. Please also ensure that your picture meets the following
clear, sharp and in focus
· must be a close-up of your full head and upper shoulders
· recent, taken in the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
· unaltered by computer software and stamp-free
Please also ensure that the quality of your picture is sufficient.
- Registration deadline: the online registration webpage will close automatically on designated registration deadline mentioned above. No registration will be possible after that.
- In the unlikely event, you have not received a confirmation of your EDAIC Part II registration two weeks after the closure of the online registration, we recommend that you send an e-mail to the examination team for verification: email@example.com
- Cancellation – Refund – Postponement
Please see our policy (item 6). If you cannot attend your examination for any reason, we would appreciate if you could inform the ESAIC office as early as possible so that we can take all appropriate actions for the smooth running of the examination.
- Visas: each candidate taking the examination abroad is responsible for having a valid passport. This is why applications for a visa should be handled at the same time as the registration for the examination. Refund requests for refused visas will not be accepted by ESAIC.
- COVID measures for face-to-face examinations: each candidate is responsible for complying with the measures related to COVID enforced by the relevant local authorities where EDAIC Part II examination takes place. Refund requests for non-compliance will not be accepted by ESAIC. In case travel restrictions do not allow the candidate to travel to the examination centre, refund requests will be considered as exceptional circumstances.
- Hypnos Grant applicants must register using the EDAIC Part II online registration system. Hypnos Grant deadline is the same as the EDAIC Part II registration deadline. All details are available here.
- Please add the following e-mail address to your list of accepted contacts, as all information about your examination (including your results) will be sent to you by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org