Part I 2022 will take place on 10 September 2022.
Registrations for Part I 2022 are now closed.
- Different payment options are available including payment by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bancontact). If you choose to pay by debit or credit card, please make sure that you have full valid card details at hand before clicking the registration link as registrations with rejected payments will not be processed. Whichever payment method is used, candidates will receive a confirmation of payment and an invoice by e-mail if their payment has been successful. Admission documents and visa letters are e-mailed to candidates once the eligibility has been checked by the ESAIC Secretariat.
- Please make sure that you read carefully and agree with the examination regulations before applying.
- Please note that the EDAIC Part I 2022 will be paper-based only.
- In some of the countries where EDAIC Part I is mandatory or has special recognition, the registration may have to be made through the relevant national authority and not through ESAIC directly. These countries are:
- Argentina: please apply through the AAARBA
- Romania: please apply through the SRATI
- Switzerland: please apply in German through the SSAPM/ in French through SSAPM
- Please make sure that you have prepared the relevant document(s) for upload in one of the following file formats before clicking the registration link: The document you need to upload when registering is the copy of your medical diploma written in its original language. In case your medical diploma is not written in one of the languages used in the EDAIC Part I or EDAIC Part II examinations, you also need to upload a certified English translation of your diploma. If the name written on your diploma is different from the name you submit when registering, you also need to upload an official proof of your name change. It is technically impossible to finalise your online application without uploading a copy of your medical diploma. Applications without the required upload(s) will automatically be cancelled by ESAIC.
- The online registration deadline is on 08 June 2022 at 23.59 CEST. As the online registration webpage closes automatically on the registration deadline, please make sure to apply as early as possible. No registration will be possible after that date.
- Capacity restrictions: Please note that centres have a limited capacity, and we, therefore, advise you to register early to avoid inconveniences incurred by fully booked centres. Centres which are fully booked cannot be overbooked.
- Please add the e-mail addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of accepted contacts, as all information about your examination (including your results) will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Cancellation & Refund: Please see ESAIC cancellation policy (item 6). If you cannot attend your examination for any reason, we would appreciate it if you could inform the ESAIC office as early as possible so that we can take all appropriate actions for the smooth running of the examination.
- If you want to take EDAIC Part II in the future, please make sure you will be eligible for Part II before applying for Part I. All information regarding eligibility is available in ESAIC diploma guide.
- Visas: Each candidate taking the examination abroad is responsible for having a valid passport. This is why applications for a visa should be handled at the same time as the registration for the examination. Refund requests for refused visas will not be accepted by ESAIC.
- Change of centre: if you must change your centre before the registration deadline, your registration will have to be cancelled and the €50 administration fee will apply (see cancellation policy above); you will then have to register online again before the registration deadline and the ESAIC cannot guarantee the availability of seats in other centres. No change of centre is allowed after the registration deadline.
- Change of language: if you must change your language of examination before the registration deadline, your registration will have to be cancelled and the €50 administration fee will apply (see cancellation policy above); you will then have to register online again before the registration deadline and the ESAIC cannot guarantee the availability of seats in other centres No change of the language of examination is allowed after the registration deadline.
- Dyslexic or PTSD candidates: Candidates with dyslexia or Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) will be awarded 15 additional minutes to complete each paper provided that they send a letter with a diagnosis written and signed by a psychologist or a physician to email@example.com maximum 1 month after the registration deadline.