All candidates wishing to apply for the On-Line Assessment must read the following before registering in order to ensure a smooth registration and to avoid inconveniences.
- These registrations apply to individual online registrations taking place after the group registrations. Please make sure your Director of Training has not registered you for the next OLA as part of a group before registering online individually.
- Different payment options are available including payment by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Bancontact, American Express), Paypal. Admission documents and visa letters are e-mailed to candidates only if payment has been received and registration successful.
- Make sure that you agree with the OLA Regulations before applying.
- Individual online registrations will open Wednesday, 17 February 2021 at 1:30 pm CET.
- Capacity restrictions: All OLA centres have a limited capacity – register early to avoid inconveniences incurred by fully booked centres. This also applies to the pilot Home On-Line Assessment (HOLA) which will be limited to a number of candidates in 2021. Centres which are fully booked cannot be overbooked, and there are no waiting lists. If for any unforeseen reason, the centre where you are registered cannot be opened, you will be contacted by the ESAIC and offered an alternative.
- Please add the following e-mail addresses to your list of accepted contacts, as all information about your OLA (including your results) will be sent to you by e-mail:
- Cancellation – Refund – Postponement: OLA registration orders are not refundable.. Please see all cancellation/refund/postponement conditions here. If you cannot attend your OLA for any reason, you should please inform the ESAIC office as early as possible so that all organisational steps can then be followed up with your OLA centre..
- Visas: Each candidate taking the OLA abroad is responsible for having a valid passport. OLA registration can neither be refunded nor postponed after the registration deadline, even for refused visas.
- Changing your registration details: Please note that we can change your centre or language before the registration deadline only. Changing your OLAcentre is allowed only once and depends on organisational constraints and the availability of places.
- Dyslexic candidates: 15 additional minutes for each paper may be awarded to OLA candidates suffering from dyslexia or post-traumatic stress disorder. Dyslexic candidates must send a letter with a diagnosis, written and signed by a psychologist, to firstname.lastname@example.org, maximum 2 weeks after the registration deadline.