Next On-Line Assessment (OLA): Friday 22 April 2022.
Next Home On-Line Assessment (HOLA): from Wednesday 27th April 2022 to Wednesday 11th May 2022.
Individual Registration for OLA and HOLA is now closed
- These registrations apply to individual online registrations taking place after the group registrations. Please make sure your Director of Training has not registered you for the next OLA/HOLA as part of a group before registering online individually.
- OLA will only be offered to candidates from the following countries: Argentina, Moldova and The Netherlands. Candidates from other countries must choose HOLA when registering.
- Candidates willing to register individually for the OLA or HOLA must have a myESAIC account and register through it. If you already have a MyESAIC account, please use the same credentials and do not create a new account.
- Different payment options are available including payment by debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Bancontact, American Express), Paypal. Admission documents and invoices will be e-mailed to candidates only if payment has been received and registration successful.
- Make sure that you agree to the OLA Regulations or HOLA Regulations before applying.
- Capacity restrictions: All OLA centres have a limited capacity – register early to avoid inconveniences incurred by fully booked centres. This does not apply to HOLA which has unlimited capacity. Centres which are fully booked cannot be overbooked, and there are no waiting lists. If for any unforeseen reason, the centre where you are registered cannot be opened, you will be contacted by the ESAIC and offered an alternative.
- Please add the following e-mail addresses to your list of accepted contacts, as the Examinations Office will contact you by e-mail for any questions related to your OLA/HOLA:
- Cancellation – Refund – Postponement: OLA/HOLA registration orders are not refundable. Please see all cancellation/refund/postponement conditions here. If you cannot attend your OLA/HOLA for any reason, you should please inform the ESAIC office as early as possible so that all organisational steps can be taken.
- Visas: In the unlikely event of a candidate taking the OLA abroad, the candidate is responsible for having a valid passport and meeting all the COVID-19-related travelling conditions. OLA registration can neither be refunded nor postponed after the registration deadline, even for refused visas.
- COVID-19: If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 within fourteen days prior to the OLA, we ask you not to come to your OLA centre. If a candidate displays symptoms on the OLA day, the ESAIC through the Local Host reserves the right to forbid access to the examination premises and send the candidate home.
- Changing your registration details: Please note that we can change your centre or language before the registration deadline only. Changing your OLA centre is allowed only once and depends on organisational constraints and the availability of places.
- Dyslexic candidates: 15 additional minutes for each paper may be awarded to OLA/HOLA candidates suffering from dyslexia or post-traumatic stress disorder. Dyslexic candidates must send a letter with a diagnosis, written and signed by a psychologist, to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, a maximum of 2 weeks after the registration deadline.