The Basic and Clinical Sciences Anaesthetic Course (BCSAC) is intended as one of the tools suitable for the preparation of the European Diploma in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care by improving the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of different areas of basic and clinical sciences.
While the course used to run parallel to Euroanaesthesia, this year the BCSAC will be held online over two weekends: 11-13 June and 25-27 June. It will be a fully virtual course. This means no travel, fewer obstacles, and more opportunities.
Participants must attend all online sessions (on-demand webcasts will be made available) to obtain the Certificate of Attendance with the CME Credits.
Registration and all course correspondence will be sent by electronic mail only. Each candidate must provide a valid and personal e-mail address.
Registration for BCSAC 2021 opens on 8 April.
- Excellent preparation for the EDAIC examinations
- Held just before EDAIC Part I (which is scheduled on 11 September)
- Interaction with speakers (Q&A session for each presentation)
- Applied for CME credits (last year, BCSAC was accredited with 22 CME credits)
- On-Line Assessment at the beginning and end of the course
- Smart format: attend from anywhere and listen in optimal conditions. No issues with travel bans or social distancing, no additional costs for flights or accommodation!
- Flexibility: on-demand webcasts including comfortable features for all lectures will be available on the ESAIC Academy after the course: slide navigation, thumbnails, search features, sound optimisation, adaptive streaming and enhancement for mobile display will be yours to enjoy.
When will it take place?
The course will be organised over two weekends. The dates are the following:
- 11, 12, 13 June 2021
- 25, 26, 27 June 2021
The Fridays (11/06 and 25/06) in the afternoon and Saturday and Sundays (12/06, 13/06, 26/06 and 27/06) in the morning.
Who can attend?
Only ESAIC Members can participate in the BCSAC 2021 (membership period must be valid for the year 2021 and be of one of the following types: Active, Active from a reduced fee country, Affiliate or Trainee Membership).
If you are not an ESAIC Member yet, please visit our Membership section.
The session overview of the BCSAC 2021 will be made available soon.
Online registration for the BCSAC 2021
It is mandatory to have a full ESAIC membership (active, trainee, or affiliate) to register to the BCSAC.
By registering for the BCSAC you agree to the ESAIC cancellation and refund policy
You can check all different types of ESAIC memberships here.
|VAT incl.||VAT excl.|
Affiliate / Active Member
|Trainee Member / Active Member from reduced fee country||€330||