Enhance your training in post anesthesia care unit (PACU) crisis management
Anesthesia SimSTAT is a powerful virtual simulation used to help physicians learn about anaesthesia, patient monitoring and managing anaesthesia-related emergencies. The simulation features high-fidelity scenarios that will challenge you and enhance your competency in solving anaesthesia situations.
Gain access to:
- Virtual patients with unique and realistic diseases
- Interactive equipment with live physiological data based on the most common anaesthesiology equipment
- Comprehensive performance tracking that provides useful feedback on strengths and areas for improvement
Anesthesia SimSTAT – PACU will advance your knowledge about critical care anaesthesiology. Learn about post anaesthesia care and handling emergency situations and their aftermath. Discover how to:
- Develop a differential diagnosis and manage a patient with an altered mental status in the post-anaesthesia care unit (PACU)
- Develop and demonstrate the necessary technical and behavioural skills to lead a post-operative crisis in the PACU
- Manage a challenging interpersonal interaction around breaking bad news, and DNR in the perioperative period.
TO VIEW THE MODULE ON THE ESAIC ACADEMY: click here