ESAIC Trainee Social Network mission
The mission of the ESAIC Trainees Committee (ESAICTC) is to establish a network between the approximately 22.000 European Anaesthesiology Trainees (the ESAIC Trainee Network (ESAICTN)), from the countries represented in the ESAIC Council and National Anaesthesiologists Societies Committee and to strengthen their visibility within the Society. The aims of the ESAICTC overlap with the aims of the ESAIC and it coordinates and conducts the ESAICTN activities and projects.
The ESAICTN includes 3 levels of communication:
- Between all the European trainees and the ESAICTC through social networks, regardless of the ESAIC membership status. The goal is to connect an estimated number of 22.000 European trainees.
- Between all European trainees committees or sections and the ESAICTC through the National Trainee Representatives. The goal is to enable a representative flow of information from the trainees from each European country and the ESAICTC.
- The ESAICTC and ESAIC Leadership. The ESAICTC is the interface between the data collected from the ESAICTN and the ESAIC Leadership.
Therefore, the success of the Trainee Network depends on every each of us. The difference can only be made if we stay connected and dynamic. There is no cost associated with the ESAIC Trainee Network and anyone can join! We encourage everyone, whether or not you’re a member of the ESAIC, to be part of our Trainee Network.
Benefits Trainee Social Network
- Integrate in a task force with the ESAIC trainee committee (certificates in exchange)
- Get involved in the Euroanesthesia trainees program team (certificates in exchange)
- Receive all ESAIC information benefiting trainees
- Hear about the latest news and publications in anaesthesiology, events and courses, and grants and awards
- Have an active voice and make an impact
- Advance the field of anaesthesiology, together