Deadline for applications is Sunday, 25 June 2023
The ESAIC Scientific Committee (SC) is seeking to recruit new members for its different Scientific Forums dedicated to:
- General Anaesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine
To strengthen the expert groups working in the above Scientific Forums, the ESAIC is looking for candidates with an expertise in one or more area(s)/specialty(ies) listed below. Both anaesthesiologists with or without special interest in intensive care and intensive care physicians are encouraged to apply.
- General anaesthesiology and perioperative medicine
- Ambulatory and regional anaesthesia
- Paediatric anaesthesiology and intensive care
- Geriatric anaesthesiology and critical care
- Critical emergency medicine
- Pain and palliative medicine
- Neuro-anaesthesiology and intensive care
- Ventilation and pulmonary disease in OR & ICU
- Infection, sepsis and immunology
- Airway management
- Fluid, transfusion, haemostasis and thrombosis
The Scientific Forums provide a European platform for contact and exchange of ideas and scientific initiatives within their specific field of interest with an aim of producing scientific content and initiatives for conferences and educational programmes organised by the ESAIC. The ESAIC Scientific Committee has the following function:
- Developing the scientific programme of ESAIC scientific meetings. The scientific programme is put together based on the suggestions made by the expert groups working in the ‘Scientific Forums’.
- Proposing educational material/content for masterclasses, webinars, podcasts and other educational projects organised by the ESAIC.
- Assessing abstracts submitted for presentation at Euroanaesthesia.
- Carrying out other tasks as decided by the ESAIC Board.
Only ESAIC active, affiliate or trainee members in good standing can apply for member positions in a Scientific Forum.
Applicants must have a proven track record in the field they are applying for and should be apt to give lectures and act as speakers in relevant ESAIC scientific and educational programmes, including Euroanaesthesia.
Term of office
The term of office is 3 years, renewable twice for one year (maximum 5 years), subject to availability and commitment to the forum tasks.
All terms of office will start on 1 January 2024.
How to apply
Candidates must send their application form along with a CV (maximum 2 sides of A4) by e-mail to email@example.com – no later than 25 June 2023 (23:59 CEST).
Download the application form here.
For any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org