The ESAIC Scientific Committee (SC) is currently reshaping its structure and is seeking to recruit additional members for its new Scientific Forums dedicated to:
- General Anaesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine
- Devices and Technology
All terms of office will start on 1 January 2023.
The deadline for applications is Thursday, 8 September 2022 (23:59 CEST)
To strengthen the expert panels working in the above Scientific Forums, the ESAIC is looking for candidates with expertise in one or more area(s)/speciality (ies) listed below. Both anaesthesiologists with/without a special interest in intensive care and intensive care physicians are encouraged to apply.
- General (including NORA and PACU) /Ambulatory/Regional anaesthesia
- Paediatric intensive care
- Geriatric critical care
- Metabolic disease and obesity
- Hepatobiliary and kidney in perioperative and intensive care
- Ventilation and pulmonary disease in OR & ICU
- Infection, sepsis and immunology
- Devices, technology, and innovations (i.e., AI, robots, remote monitoring, telemedicine, biomarkers, etc.)
The ESAIC Scientific Committee has the following function:
- Its Scientific Forums provide a European platform for contact and exchange of ideas and scientific initiatives within their specific field of interest, intending to produce scientific content and initiatives for conferences and educational projects organised by the ESAIC.
- Developing the scientific programme of ESAIC Scientific Meetings. The Scientific Programme is put together based on the suggestions made by the expert panels working within the Scientific Forums.
- Proposing educational material/content for Masterclasses, Webinars and other educational projects organised by the ESAIC.
- Assessing abstracts submitted for presentation at Euroanaesthesia.
- Carrying out other tasks as decided by the ESAIC Board (review of endorsements, surveys, etc.)
Requirements for Application
Applicants must be ESAIC active, affiliate or trainee members in good standing and have a proven track record in the field they are applying for.
Term of office
The term of office is 3 years, renewable twice for one year (maximum 5 years), subject to availability and commitment to the panel’s tasks.
How to apply
Candidates must send their application form along with a CV (maximum 2 sides of A4) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – no later than 15 September 2022 (23:59 CEST).
Download the application form here.
For any further information, please contact email@example.com