The ESAIC Nominations Committee (NC) is seeking to recruit 3 new members.
The Nominations Committee advises the Board of Directors about suitable candidates for the nomination of Chairs and members of other committees. It consists of the President, the President-Elect or Immediate Past-President and four nominated active members who are not currently members of the Board of Directors nor ESAIC Committee Chairs.
At the time of applications, candidates shall have
- an up-to-date active ESAIC member,
- been an active ESAIC member for at least 10 years without interruption (starting Jan. 2011),
- been a member of either an ESAIC committee, Council or Board of Directors for at least 3 years (starting Jan. 2018).
For governance reasons, once nominated NC members shall not be Chairs of ESAIC Committees or members of the Board of Directors.
NC Members should be working professionally in different countries. Kindly note that as of 1 January 2022, the following countries will be represented in the NC: Germany, Italy and Spain.
The candidate must have the following profile:
- Have played an active leadership role in the society (e. g. significant experience of ESAIC Committee work),
- Be recognised for excellence in the field of anaesthesiology (including intensive care) in one of its different aspects (perioperative medicine, critical care, pain, critical emergency medicine, etc.),
- Bring proof of an academic track record.
Term of office
The term of office of elected members of the NC shall be two years, renewable once, with a mandate to start on 1 January 2022.
How to Apply
Applications must be received no later than Sunday 4 July 2021 23:59 CEST. An appointment will be made by the ESAIC Board following a recommendation by the Nominations Committee.
More information about the Nominations Committee
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this post, please contact:
Edoardo De Robertis
ESAIC Nominations Committee