The ESAIC Simulation Committee (SimC) is seeking to recruit 2 new members. The appointment will commence on 1 January 2023.
Each Simulation Committee member plays an important role in the activities of the ESAIC and the SimC. The main duties are:
- To actively participate in all SimC meetings
- To provide suggestions for further development of the SimC
- To provide suggestions for topics for the Simulation programme (SimLab) for the Euroanaesthesia Congress
- To actively participate in projects of the SimC
The appointed members will be required to attend meetings of the SimC. These meetings can be online or physical meetings. Where necessary, travel expenses and accommodation required to attend these meetings are provided according to the standard ESAIC reimbursement policy.
Applications are encouraged from all ESAIC members who meet the following criteria:
- Is a qualified anaesthesiologist
- Must be an Active, Affiliate or Trainee ESAIC member at the time of application
- Has participated in ESAIC activities
- Has experience as faculty in a simulation centre
- Has knowledge in pedagogy of training and education in simulation
- Is an author or co-author of publications on simulation
- Is fluent in English
Term of Office
The term of office is three years starting 01 January 2023. For continuity of activities, the Past-Chair will remain a member of the PSQC for one and a half years after the end of his/her term as Chair.
If you wish to apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and include:
- A short cover letter
- Your Curriculum Vitae, which should detail how you meet the criteria
- Short outline (maximum one page of A4) of your goals and perspective that you could contribute as a member of the SimC
Applications must be received no later than 30 June 2022 23.59 CEST. The appointment will be made by the ESAIC Board following the recommendation of the Nominations Committee.
For more information about the Simulation Committee please visit the ESAIC website.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this post, please contact:
ESAIC Simulation Committee