The ESAIC Simulation Committee (SimC) is seeking to recruit 1 new member. The appointment will commence on 1 January 2022.
Each Committee member plays an important role in the activities of the ESAIC and the SimC. The main duties are:
- To provide suggestions for further development of the SimC
- To provide suggestions for topics for the Simulation programme for the Euroanaesthesia Congress
- Actively participate in projects of the SimC
The appointed members will be required to attend meetings of the SimC. These meeting can be online and physical meetings. Where necessary, travel expenses and accommodation required to attend these meetings are provided according to the standard ESAIC reimbursement policy.
Applicants must be ESAIC Active, Affiliate or ESAIC Trainee members at the time of application.
Applications are encouraged from all ESAIC members who meet the following criteria:
- Is a qualified anaesthesiologist
- Must be an Active ESAIC member at the time of application
- Has participated in ESAIC activities
- Has experience as faculty in a simulation centre
- Has knowledge in the pedagogy of training and education in simulation
- Is an author or co-author of publications on simulation
- Is fluent in English
Term of office
The term of office of elected members is three years, which can be extended subject to approval for up to two further years. No member can serve for more than five years.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and include:
- A short cover letter
- Your Curriculum Vitae, which should detail how you meet the criteria
- Short outline (maximum one page of A4) of your goals and perspective that you could contribute as a member of the SimC
Applications must be received no later than midnight 30 June 2021. An appointment will be made by the ESAIC Board following a recommendation by the Nominations Committee.
For more information about the Simulation Committee please visit the ESAIC website
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this post, please contact:
ESAIC Simulation Committee