The ESAIC Patient Safety and Quality Committee (PSQC) is seeking to recruit 2 new members. The appointment will commence on 1 January 2023.
Each Committee member plays an important role in the activities of the ESAIC and the PSQC. The main duties are:
- To provide suggestions for further development of the PSQC
- To provide suggestions for topics for the Patient Safety and Quality programme for the Euroanaesthesia Congress
- Actively participate in the projects of the PSQC.
The appointed members will be required to attend meetings of the PSQC. Travel expenses and accommodation required to attend these meetings are provided according to the standard ESAIC reimbursement policy.
Applications are encouraged from all ESAIC members who meet the following criteria:
- Is a qualified anaesthesiologist
- Must have Active, Affiliate or Trainee ESAIC membership at the time of application
- Has participated or been involved in ESAIC activities
- Is an expert in the areas of the Patient Safety and Quality
- Has been involved in Patient Safety and Quality Projects
- Have publications related to Patient Safety and Quality
- Has spoken or been invited to speak on Patient Safety related topics
- Is fluent in English.
Term of Office
The term of office of elected members is three years, which can be extended subject to approval for up to two further years. No member can serve for more than five years.
If you wish to apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- PSQC member application form which should include a list of any publications, highlighting those related to Patient Safety and Quality (you can download this here)
- Your Curriculum Vitae, which should detail how you meet the criteria
- Short outline (maximum one page of A4) of your goals and perspective that you could contribute as a member of the PSQC
Applications must be received no later than 30 June 2022 (23:59 CET). The appointment will be made by the ESAIC Board following a recommendation by the Nominations Committee.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this post, please contact:
Dr Daniel Arnal
ESAIC Patient Safety & Quality Committee email@example.com
Patient Safety and Simulation Project Manager
T +32 (0)2 250 3052