The ESAIC Nominations Committee (NC) is seeking to recruit 2 new members with a mandate starting on 1 Jan. 2024.
The Nominations Committee advises the Board of Directors about suitable candidates for the nomination of Chairs and members of other committees. It consists of the President, the President-Elect or Immediate Past-President and four nominated active members who are not currently members of the Board of Directors nor ESAIC Committee Chairs.
At the time of applications, candidates shall have
- an up-to-date active ESAIC member,
- been an active ESAIC member for at least 10 years without interruption (starting Jan. 2013),
- been a member of either a ESAIC committee, Council or Board of Directors for at least 3 years.
For governance reasons, once nominated, NC members shall not be Chairs of ESAIC Committees or members of the Board of Directors.
NC Members should be working professionally in different countries.
The candidate must have the following profile:
- Have played an active leadership role in the society (e. g. significant experience of ESAIC Committee work),
- Be recognised for excellence in the field of anaesthesiology (including intensive Care) in one of its different aspects (perioperative medicine, critical care, pain, critical emergency medicine, etc.),
- Bring proof of an academic track record.
Term of office
The term of office of elected members of the NC shall be two years, renewable once, with the mandate starting on 1 January 2024.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and include the ESAIC Nominations Committee application form.
Applications must be received no later than Sunday 25 June 23:59 CET. An appointment will be made by the ESAIC Board following a recommendation by the current Nominations Committee.
More information about the Nominations Committee
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this post, please contact:
ESAIC Nominations Committee