The election of the NASC Chairperson will be held during the NASC meeting on Thursday 16 December 2021 (10:00 CET) in Munich. The term of office is 1 January 2022 – 31 December 2024.
The elected NASC Chairperson will start his/her term of office on the 1st of January 2022.
The NASC Chairperson is an ex-officio member of the ESAIC Board of Directors with full voting rights.
The candidate is an ESAIC Active member for at least the last 2 years (2019-2020).
- Motivation letter accompanied by a letter of recommendation from the President of your society or if you are the President, a letter from a Board member of your society
- CV without the list of publications
- All applications will be sent to all NASC members by 20 October 2021.
- Each candidate will be invited to present their motivations/goals during the NASC meeting on Thursday 16 December 2021 in Munich – a maximum of 5 minutes.
- The Chair of NASC is elected by the NASC Representatives present during the meeting using a weighted voting system.
The voting will be based on the following scale based on the number of members declared by the national society.
≤ 250 members = 1 vote
251-500 members = 2 votes
501-1000 = 3 votes
1001-2000 = 4 votes
2001-3000 = 5 votes
Each further 1000 or fraction thereof = 1 extra vote