The ESAIC is seeking to recruit a new member for the Guidelines Committee.
The term of office will start on 1 January 2021.
Deadline for applications is 15 December 2020
The Guidelines Committee fulfils the following functions:
- Defines the requirements and the course of action for an ESAIC guideline
- Oversees the process of the identification and prioritisation of topics and preparation, dissemination, evaluation and finally, update of ESAIC guidelines
- Is responsible for the selection of ESAIC Guidelines Taskforces
- Establishes and maintains relationships with other academic societies and scientific groups deemed necessary in the preparation of collaborative guidelines
- Defines how to implement guidelines and inform ESAIC members
- Carries out other functions related to the promotion and harmonisation of clinical practice as decided by the ESAIC Board.
Requirements for Application
The Guidelines Committee member will meet the following criteria:
- Being a qualified anaesthesiologist
- Must have been an ESAIC active member for at least one year
- Previous guideline activity
- Scientific understanding of research evidence
- Previous administrative tasks related to production and implementation of guidelines
- Links with national/European anaesthesiology societies
- Fluency in English
Term of office
The tenure is for three years, renewable twice for one year (maximum of 5 years).
How to apply
Travel expenses to attend meetings are provided according to the standard ESAIC reimbursement policy.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this position, please contact Dr Arash Afshari, Arash.Afshari@regionh.dk