The elections for the President-elect will be held during the Council Meeting on 17 March 2021.
The term of office shall exceptionally start on 18 March 2021 and last until 31 December 2024:
- From 18 March 2021 until 31 December 2021 as President-Elect,
- From 1 January 2022 until 31 December 2023 as President, and
- From 1 January 2024 until 31 December 2024 as Past-President.
The composition, election criteria and method of nomination to the ESAIC Board are detailed in Section 7 of the By-laws of the Society, which are published on our website.
Attention is drawn to the following points:
- Each candidate shall have been an ESAIC Active Member for at least three years (since at least January 2018),
- The President and the President-Elect shall work professionally in different countries (§7.3.2), therefore, candidates to the position shall not work in Germany.
- Elected Board members cannot hold a Society Committee or Subcommittee Chair position (§7.2).
How to apply?
Please send your application form (motivation letter to be addressed to the Council representatives), your video and the ESAIC Code of Conduct duly signed to email@example.com no later than 14 February 2021 (23:59 CET).
Your application documents will be circulated to the Council Members and you will be requested to introduce yourself and present your motivation and goals during the Council Meeting on 17 March 2021. Each candidate will have a 10-minute slot to do so, followed by a round of questions and answers from the audience.