We make it a matter of pride to respect the privacy of our users and to treat their personal data in the strictest confidentiality and in accordance with the legislation in force.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The European Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care (ESAIC) is the controller of your personal data.
Here is our complete contact information:
A.I.S.B.L. European Society of Anaesthesiology,
Rue des Comédiens, 24, 1000, Brussels
Belgian business registry (BCE) number: 0447.289.368.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data – personal or otherwise – for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3). It includes the following data:
· your identifying information (title, surname, first name, gender e-mail addresses, date of birth and delivery addresses, nationality, telephone number, mobile phone number, scientific affiliation, membership of other societies,);
- invoicing details;
- our communications (by email or other);
- the IP address assigned to you;
- location data or other data relating to the communication;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- your browsing preferences.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data mainly to send our E-Communications, process your order, improve our service and, more generally, to easily communicate with each other.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
5. ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Regarding the payment of your order, in order to guarantee optimal security, we use the secure payment system Ingenico ePayments.
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: email@example.com . We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
8. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
Our employees and subcontractors. They have access to it only to the extent necessary for processing your order and/or for fulfilling the objectives pursued (see point 3). Each of them is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
9. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
We only transfer your data to a non-EU country if it provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in your country of residence.
10. HOW TO RECEIVE OUR SERVICES?
We only use your email address to offer you services similar to those you have already ordered.
With your consent, we will subscribe you to our newsletter and offer you other articles that may interest you. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA CONCERNING MINORS?
Our website and the sale of ourservices are not targeted to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
13. WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE?
Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution.